Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 17, 2016

SWISS FOOD - Primo Restaurant

primo!

I have started a new little Monday ritual where I go out for lunch every Mondy on my own. I have Pilates just before, and so am always starving afterwards but also need to do alot of errands after the weekend. So finding the Italian restaurant in Zugerland called Primo has worked out real well.



I avoid pizza and pasta - as our Monday night tradition is Meatless Mondays, so spinach and ricotta tortellini with red pesto is my go to dinner. And as I have just down Pilates I don't think I could (or should) eat a pizza. But I found that there Chicken Breast with Parmesan Cheese Salad to so yummy!


So if you are in a hurry, but trying to avoid take-away foodthis is a great restaurant to pop into whilst you do all your shopping...

SWISS PLACES
Primo Restaurant Pizzeria 

Since 1984 Primo has been the culinary meeting point for visitors to the Zugerland shopping centre. In addition to the specialties such as cheesecake, XXL Bratwurst and Rösti, guests can choose from a variety of Swiss and Italian specialties in the à la carte menu.

1 comment: