Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

SWISS WORDS - Map

karte
GERMAN WORD OF THE WEEK

At the moment we have a bit of a travel theme going on in our house. In our living room, you will spot all diferent sizes and types of globes (some from here, some from SA, some I am not entirley sure where from).
(The map behind is a huge canvas you can buy from IKEA)


Then to expand on the theme, the girls have been asking me ever since they spotted one in their friend's room for a Scrath Map. We actually used to have the Scratch Maps for sale at In Good Company, and luckily for me, I was able to pick up the mini versions from a shop in Zug. (Have you visited the corner shop in the Nevstaad Passage (next to COOP) - they have some great quirky gifts!).



And then lastly, on the same day I found the perfect addition to the new bedroom wall gallery I am planning for our main bedroom. This 3D relief map of Switzerland I found at Balmer - already framed for just over 100chf!



SWISS WORDS

No comments: