Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

SWISS FOOD - Hafen Restaurant

the hafen

Every now and again I share my reviews on Trip advisor. Here is one from this weekend, where I finally was able to try out Hafen again after a long time not being able to secure a reservation.


“Great For Lunch and even better for Dinner (if you can get in!)”

I have tried so many times to get a dinner reservation but this place in the summer is a hot spot! Luckily last weekend we were able to enjoy a lovely lunch on the terrace as the sun shone on the water. They have a great kids menu and I totally loved their presentation of something as simple as fish and chips. And their coffee cups (which they sell) are the perfect souvenir!
  • Visited September 2016
 
 
 

 
SWISS FOOD

No comments: