Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

SWISS FOOD - My Own Nut Granola

nutty granola

I have started planning a Breakfast Menu for our family. I hate having to THINK about meals, so I am trying to have a menu that I always have in mind when I shop and all the ingredients in the fridge ready for me or the girls to make. I've just started, but here already is a firm favourite.

SWISS FAMILY GALLAGHER 
BREAKFAST
OPTION 1
Homemade Nut Granola with Greek Yoghurt and Fresh Seasonal Fruit



INGREDIENTS
1 x bag of walnuts
1 x bag of pecan nuts
1 x almond slices
1 x hazel nuts
1 x pumpkin seeds 
1 x cashew nuts
1 x dried cranberries
1/4 pack Chai seeds
Spray Butter
Spices: Ginger, Nutmeg


DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 160 degrees C.
Spray the baking sheet with butter.
Open contents of all bags onto the tray (crush/chop roughly if you wish but we like the chunky bits).


Sprinkle nutmeg and ginger over.
Coat in butter.
Place in the oven for 10 minutes, turning nuts over every 5 minutes. 
Cool on paper towel and store in an airtight container.

No comments: