Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, August 28, 2016

SWISS FOOD - The Fork and Bottle

fork and bottle

I can't believe I haven't yet shared one of my favourite restaurants in Switzerland. It is in Zurich, but just before you actually get in the City, so even I braved to go their alone with the girls yesterday. It is totally worth the trip as here you can get a proper English Breakfast. This time though I had to go with a firm favourite of mine: their sauasge roll with homecut potatoe fries. 


And I was please Bailey opted for the Banana and Salted Caramel Buttermilk Pnacakes - as the portion is huge so I knew I could still a bite or two. 

 

But who knew that Zara's Fresh Pastry Basket would give a new meaning to the word huge! Need less to say, we took the yummy cookie and banana bread home with us...


SWISS FOOD 
Fork and Bottle
Known for being Zurich's only farm-to-table restaurant offering an ever-changing menu of craft beer, Fork & Bottle invites you in to enjoy great food and drink in a relaxed country setting.

No comments: