Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, August 3, 2015

SWISS PROBLEM

00:42 I have returned back from Zurich airport to my home in Zug with my two tearful daughters having beeing told that we can not fly to Johannesburg without their unabridged certificates & an affidavit from their non travelling parent. Whilst I have been aware of the possibility of such requirements for the past year or so, I was not aware that this is 100% en force. And just from a brief online search both BAA and Emirates immediately notify passengers of such requirements. Surely Swiss can do likewise and send out a courtesy email to all passengers travelling with minors to SA that such rules now apply especially in the case where their tickets were bought 6 months ago when such rules were still on hold. ‪#‎swissproblem‬ ‪#‎whoserefundingmeR52000‬

 

No comments: